Monday, June 5, 2017

UNBELIEVABLE!! Popular P0 rn Actress, Afro Candy Shares This Shocking Video, Says Acting P0 rn Is Her Talent. [Watch Video]

US based Nigerian actress, Judith Mazagwu aka Afrocandy has starred in a lot of soft-p0 rn movies that drew loud criticism from Nigerians but she doesn’t seem to care. Sunday Scoop reached out to the mother of two to find out why she features in such movies and Afrocandy said: “It is my job and that is what I do for a living. Continue Below
I love acting such movies because that’s what I’m talented in and my fans appreciate it. I don’t care what anybody says because many of them would still come back to watch the movies and enjoy themselves. I act well and many people love acting with me. I know how to give men a good time and they always come back for more.” See the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment